Thank you for choosing Clean Wash for your Deck Coating!
- Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the coating to dry before walking on or replacing furniture.
- If placing potted plants on the deck, we recommend using stand-offs. The pot or planter can bleed dark stains deep into the wood where it
- If you have a grill on your deck we recommend you place a grill mat underneath.
- Sweep fallen leaves or debris off to not promote mold and mildew problems. (Gaps between boards must be free from dirt, debris and twigs;
allowing water to drain freely and air to flow around.)
- Sweep standing water from deck boards where water may puddle.
- If removing snow use a (plastic snow shovel) and shovel along the boards lengthwise. Metal shovels will damage the wood. Avoid using salt
or ice melt chemicals, they may leave residue and could discolor or damage coatings.
Feel good knowing that properly maintaining your deck helps the environment. Each year about 3 million new decks are built in the United
States. Every year an additional 3 million decks are replaced or repaired due largely to poor maintenance. If all decks in the U.S. were
cared for properly, it would save over 6 million trees from being cut in a ten year span.
You can expect our coatings to provide ample protection for an average of 2 years on horizontal surfaces (floor) and up to 5 years on
verticals (pickets) in most areas. Excessive foot traffic, animal claws and direct sunlight can promote pre-mature wear. We do recommend an
annual deck wash to prevent mold and mildew growth, re-coating the horizontal surfaces every 2 years and a full re-coat at 4 years. We
would be pleased to perform this service for you.
Residential and Commercial Services Links:
- House Washing We use a low pressure detergent application and rinse process that is absolutely safe for any type of siding that does not have a pre-existing problem. It will not force water under siding or into window seals. Click for more information.
- Gutter Cleaning We can wash away those ugly black streaks on the exterior of your gutters. Also, we can remove the debris and leaves out of the interior and flush the downspouts to assure proper drainage. Click for more information.
- Roof Stain Removal We use a detergent application and rinse process that is absolutely safe for shingles, sprayed on and rinsed off with a garden hose. We will not use a pressure washer to clean a roof. It is not even necessary for us to walk on your roof to clean it. Click for more information.
- Mold and Mildew Removal Whether it's mold on your vinyl or painted siding, stucco, roof, wood deck, composite deck, brick or concrete we have a safe method to get rid of it. Click for more information.
- Deck Restoration/Repair We take great pride in all aspects of our work but this is really our specialty. If your deck is older and weathered we can bring it back to looking almost new again. Then we can seal coat it to protect it with a product to re-moisturize the older wood. A variety of semi-transparent colors are available. Solid colors are also if you prefer. Minor repairs can be made, please call for repair services. Click for more information.
- Fence Restoration As with decks we can restore old wood fences and seal coat them to look new again and last longer. Click for more information.
- Wood Exterior Restoration So your entire house is treated Cedar or log style home, Cedar Shake siding or shingles on your roof. One or more sides have started graying or even turning black. We can clean and seal coat one side or your entire home. Click for more information.
- Concrete & Brick Cleaning Concrete driveways, sidewalks, patios. Brick patios, stoops and steps, retaining walls. These are all areas that need attention. Molds grow, oils drip and stains get in there. Consider these areas when cleaning the exterior of your home. Click for more information.
- Protective Coatings for Wood If you just built a new deck you need to seal it from the elements. It was costly to build but is less costly to protect. Pressure Treatment is not enough. Get the most life and beauty from your deck and let us seal coat it for you. Click for more information.
- Building Cleaning Some of the main reasons for exterior building cleaning or restoring buildings come from airborne dirt, atmospheric carbon, rust, mildew, fungus, exhaust residue, industrial pollutants, weathering, discoloration, efflorescence, paint chalking, lime stains, fire and smoke residue, graffiti and asphalt stains. Click for more information.
- Protective Coatings for Masonry After restoration it is very important to waterproof the surface to prevent moisture from causing future damage. Once moisture penetrates into the pores of any masonry material, it can cause serious cracks during freeze thaw cycles. These cracks can lead to permanent structural problems and hefty repair bills. This process is also beneficial for Residential Brick and Concrete. Click for more information.
- Shopping Center Sidewalks Sidewalks are the first thing your customers see when entering your business or rental property. We can clean them for you with our commercial pressure washers during the day or in the evening hours to insure no interruption of your daily business. Click for more information.
- Gum & Stain Removal We have several Monthly and Quarterly scheduled cleanings in Winston Salem and Greensboro to clean up after customer traffic, drink spills, gum and other stains, sidewalks can become very unpleasant to the eyes of your customers. We use 200° hot water, safe detergents and proper pressure with commercial surface cleaners to bring new life and curb appeal to your property and show your customers the true value of their business. Click for more information.
- Graffiti Removal Properties can be devalued and business owners can lose customers from the negative image that graffiti generates. Our process, combines chemical treatments and pressure washing that are environmentally safe and extremely effective. Rapid removal is the key to effective graffiti abatement. Call us right away to make it go away. Click for more information.
- Fleet Washing Small or Large, Vans, Box Trucks, Tractors and Trailers, Contact Clean Wash Systems for all of your Fleet Pressure Washing needs.
© Copyright 2017 Clean Wash & Restoration